Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kiehl's & Dry Winter Skin

I know, I live in an area that doesn't really experience a harsh winter, but my skin still gets dry.  On top of it, I am just obsessed with silky smooth skin.

After each shower, while water is still on my skin, I apply baby oil all over.  It really helps keep some of my body's natural moisture in.  When I get out of the shower, I pat my skin dry and I apply my all time favorite moisturizer, Kiehl's Creme de Corps.  There is nothing that keeps my skin softer, smoother longer than Kiehl's Creme de Corps.  Love, love, love it.
I know it's an expensive lotion to use every day, but I love it!!!

Lots of times in the evening, I use one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works either a lotion or a cream to keep my skin feeling smooth.  Like I mentioned above, I am obsessed with smooth, skin, so daily moisturizer is super important!

In the summer months, when I want my legs to look super silky and shiny, I add a little bit of baby oil to my lotion for super soft, sexy legs.

Much Love!!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment