Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Smooth Lip

Another favorite in my evening beauty routine and my quest for all things smooth and silky,  is exfoliating and conditioning my lips.  The perfect solution is by Sara Happ.  The combination of the lip scrub and the lip slip have been totally worth the steep price.

First, let me say that I am addicted to lip balm.  I have several favorites.  My all time favorite lip balm is not something that I use all the time.  My favorite is Le Mer The Lip Balm.  It's not something I can afford regularly (at $50 per tub), so occasionally, when I have a gift card, I'll pick one up.  I use all kinds of balms.  I am using two from CO Bigelow right now.  One is My Favorite lip balm and the other is My Favorite Night Balm (both are $7.50 at Bath and Body Works).

I have lip balm stashed all over the house, in my car, in my purse, in my gym bag and at the office. I never like to be without! Another go-to favorite can be found at any drug store, Target, Walmart or even grocery store.  Eucerine's Aquaphor is a great lip conditioner.  Makes my lips feel great and not too greasy.


Sara Happ makes a great lip scrub and lip balm.  I have used both of these each and every night and I have to say that my lips are so smooth and I believe have fewer wrinkles and look fuller.  I don't think this MAKES my lips fuller, however because my lips are in great shape, they just look better and lipstick and gloss looks flawless.  I highly recommend the Sara Happ lip products!

I chose the Vanilla Bean flavor, but there are other flavors to chose from.  Both of these tubs retail for $24.00 each and I bought mine from www.beautycollection.com.  Give it a try.  I know you will love it as much as I do!

Much Love!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment